- About Fuzzie
- What information does Fuzzie collect about you?
- How will Fuzzie use your information?
- Will Fuzzie share your information with third parties?
- What about third-party services?
- Will Fuzzie transfer information outside of Singapore?
- How does Fuzzie protect your personal information?
- For how long is your information retained?
- How can you access your information and ensure it is up-to-date?
- Who should you contact if you have questions or complaints?
About FuzzieWe are Fuzzie Collective Pte. Ltd., a company registered in Singapore with number 202008413D and with our registered office at 3 Pemimpin Drive #06-01, Singapore 576147 (“we”, “us” or “our”).
What information does Fuzzie collect about you?If you register for, access or use the Fuzzie Service (as defined in Fuzzie Terms of Service), we may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide when you (i) register for, access or use, the Fuzzie Service, (ii) respond to any marketing or promotional material, (iii) if you respond to our marketing or customer service officers or interact with any of our representatives, (iv) if you respond to any surveys, (v) if you agree to be included in any marketing email or newsletters, or (vi) when you submit your information in any other situation.
- your Fuzzie Service account information, which may include your contact details, username, password and any security questions and answers;
- information from your social media accounts (such as Facebook) that you agree we can receive when you agree to link your social media account to your account on the Fuzzie Service (this may include things like your name, gender, Facebook ID, friends list, birthday and your friends’ birthdays);
- information that you post on the Fuzzie Service or share with other users via the Fuzzie Service;
- any correspondence between you and us;
- details of your visits to and usage of the Fuzzie Service (including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access);
- information from the relevant third-party merchant about your redemption of a Fuzzie;
- your payment information, when you make payment via the Fuzzie Service; and
- any other information that you provide to us from time to time.
How will Fuzzie use your information?We use your information in the following ways:
- to provide the Fuzzie Service;
- to facilitate communication between you and other users of the Fuzzie Service;
- to deal with your requests and enquiries;
- to work out where you are located when you use the Fuzzie Service so that we can tailor the Fuzzie Service for you;
- to process the maintenance and registration of your account;
- to personalise the way in which the Fuzzie Service is presented to you, including to ensure that content on the Fuzzie Service is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Fuzzie Service;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (including under our Terms of Service); and
- to notify you about changes to the Fuzzie Service.
We retain the right to disclose non-personally identifiable information at our discretion.
Will Fuzzie share your information with third parties?We may disclose your information to third parties in some situations:
- where partners help us in the administration or operation of the Fuzzie Service (e.g. our hosting providers);
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or in complying with our obligations under our Terms of Service or other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of other users or third parties;
- where you buy or receive a Fuzzie or use the Fuzzie Service, we may share your name and account ID with the relevant third-party merchant to whom the Fuzzie relates, to enable them to communicate with you in relation to the goods or services via the Fuzzie Service; and
- where you add a particular merchant’s product, service or brand to your Fuzzie wish list, we may share your name and account ID with the relevant third-party merchant, to enable them to communicate with you via the Fuzzie Service. Please note that you may choose to block such communications in the Fuzzie application.
We may also share your information with other users of the Fuzzie Service to facilitate communications via the Fuzzie Service (for example, if you have bought someone a gift via the Fuzzie Service). And, as you’d expect, any information you upload to your Fuzzie profile and/or post on Fuzzie may be visible to Fuzzie personnel and other users of the Fuzzie Service.
How does Fuzzie protect your personal information?The security of your information is important to us. We maintain reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information and use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information provided to us via the internet, and to the extent permitted by law any transmission is at your own risk. You can request for Fuzzie to delete your user data at any time by writing to email@example.com.
How can you access your information and ensure it is up-to-date?We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date. You can update your account details at any time via the Fuzzie application, If you would like (i) a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you; (ii) information about the ways personal data has been or may have been used or disclosed by us within a year before the date of your request, and/or if you want us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should you contact if you have questions or complaints?You can contact our Data Protection Officer via email to email@example.com.